INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.happyholiday.agency. This can include, but isn't limited to, information provided during site registration, service purchase, money transfers, material posting, or requesting further services. Should you report an issue with our site, we may also collect pertinent information. Your correspondence with us, whether via email or other methods, may be stored. While we may request you to participate in surveys for research, participation is always voluntary. We also keep details of transactions you conduct through our site and the resources you access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the data we collect to:
- Present site content effectively to you and your device;
- Deliver information, products, or services you request, or suggest those we feel might interest you, given you've given consent;
- Honour our contract obligations to you;
- Allow you to engage with our site's interactive features as you wish;
- Notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
WYour personal data might be shared within our company group, including subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may also disclose your information:
- During the sale or purchase of business assets;
- If our company, or a significant portion of our assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case customer data would be a transferred asset;
You can opt out of your data being processed for marketing. We'll inform you if we wish to use your data this way, or if we want to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also contact us directly to express your preferences.
Last Update: 3 October 2023